Updated as of January 9, 2010
By using the Am I Lucky Today web site or Facebook Application and service ("Service"), a service of Am I Lucky Today ("we"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
You won't do anything, any action or decision, on the base of your Luck, determined by our Service. In no case and under no condition will we be held responsible for any action (decision) anyone does (accepts). Your Luck, determined by our Service, is only informative nature and for fun.
1. You agree to the Important notice above.
2. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
3. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
4. You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
5. Your account may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
6. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
7. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who are sharing your pages).
8. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While we prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. We reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or any other our service.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by us.
4. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
5. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any our customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
6. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
8. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
9. We does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
10. You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
11. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and our Service and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and our Service (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
For all questions regarding our Terms of Service, please contact us.